Subject: MultiRename and Impact!
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 1995 15:14:30 -0400

Just to let everyone know, I just uploaded a very useful Amiga utility to 
the Tomahawk.welch.jhu.edu FTP site called MultiRename....it's a 
standalone program that will rename and/or renumber sequences of images 
automatically....it's a real life-saver when you have a couple thousand 
images that need to have their name changed and their numbers shifted!

I am also putting together an archive of screenshots from the Impact! 
interface and scene files created with Impact! that I will upload later 
today....check it out if you're interested in Impact!

I believe the first issue of LightSpeed will have an in-depth review of 
the current beta release of Impact! as well as an animation or two created 
with Impact!....but this should whet your apetite for Impact! info until 
the LightSpeed tape begins shipping.

                                      -David Warner
                                       Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]